Just at nearing the final pages of number 13 to move onto the next one, I went back to the previous Journals and found that as I went through them they have got fatter with “extras” being added, more and more. I suspect this is down to recording more, but some of it is probably because life has become faster and busier over the years.
Why do I keep a personal journal:
- Memories so the family can reflect on events
- Keeping notes and remembering events
- My journal doesn’t need a battery
- My pen doesn’t need to be cabled or wifi’d to print with it
- It doesn’t crack when I drop it (although it can get wet)
If you need some inspiration around writing and keeping your own personal journal here are some links to help: