Princeton University have a course set up on Coursera for learning about Fog Networks and the Internet of Things.
This course teaches the fundamentals of Fog Networking, the network architecture that uses one or a collaborative multitude of end-user clients or near-user edge devices to carry out storage, communication, computation, and control in a network. It also teaches the key results in the design of the Internet of Things, including consumer and industrial applications.
Although no dates available at the moment, its certainly on my watch list of courses I am interested in taking.
The course will cover
- Overview: From Cloud to Fog
- Overview: From IT to loT
- Principles of Edge/P2P networking
- Smart data pricing for new network services
- Client side control and configuration
- Client-side measurement & Control Signaling
- Edge resource pooling and caching
- Security and privacy in Fog
- Consumer and wearable IoT
- Connected cars IoT
- Smart grids IoT
- Healthcare IoT