I have previously written about “Having the Right Digital Mindset” where I covered six topic areas to help shape your Digital Mindset.
In this series of blog posts I will expand on each of these topics.
Having the Right Digital Mindset: Personal
Having the Right Digital Mindset requires a mindset change and part of this is to keep the mind fresh and positive. Ensuring that your health is good and you are living life to the full or best you can helps. Eating well and keeping fit help keep the mind fresh and positive.
We are inundated with advice on what to eat, how to live and be positive via many sources and channels that it can be hard to understand what is right or wrong. I believe that there is no full right or wrong answer to this as we are all different in many ways and one model does not fit all. Due to this you will need to find what is right for you, however there are three key areas that you should consider whilst looking at the personal side of having the Right Digital Mindset:
- Looking after yourself and well being
- Striking the right work/life balance
- Learn to deal with change and ambiguity
Again, there are lots of advice, quotes, books, videos and studies on how to be more mindful and change that it would be a long list, however here are some of my top ones:
Blog Posts and Articles:
- Journey to 21C Human – Refueling my Body
- Journey to 21C Human – Getting your head space sorted
- No Batteries Required: My Personal Journal
- How can food affect mood?
- Nutritional psychiatry: Your brain on food
- Healthy Gut, Healthy Mind: 5 Foods to Improve Mental Health
- Little Bets: Think Differently
- Your reaction
- The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do, and How to Change